1. Curriculum Vitae ( Czech or English)
2. Letter of Motivation (in Czech or English)
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org + email@example.com
Format of the program
Four teaching blocks per year:
Winter - 5 days in Prague
Spring - 5 days in Prague
Summer - 5 days in Prague Summer week 8 days in countryside
The blocks in Prague will always begin on Friday evening (5-9 p.m. ) and will finish on Tuesday at 2 p.m.
November 16-20, 2018
April 12-16, 2019
June 14-18, 2019
August 4-11, 2019
The whole program of 570 hours: EUR 3.800,- (not including Practicum)
The program can be completed in three years, but the applicant has an option to
extend the studies according to his/her possibilities with an agreement of the faculty
The payment is paid separately for each teaching block, always paid 2 months prior to the teaching dates.
Price for each block (5 days) : EUR 275,- Summer block (8 days): EUR 440,-
1. Practicum: After finishing the program, the applicant is practicing within the group
under the teacher`s supervision ( 5 day work ).
2. Practice: The applicant is practicing on his/her own with an individual or a group (12 sessions).
3. Final exam: Research project : written and demonstrated.